Viking Turizm is a leading corporate travel services company in Turkey. Founded in 1984 has nearly 37 years of specific corporate travel expertise. Viking prides itself on being an innovative company which offers a comprehensive range of services to meet all aspects of its clients’ needs in an ever demanding and complex business world.
Corporate Travel Management
A core service since 1984, Corporate Travel Management is probably the best known of Viking’s business activities. Viking brings together local expertise and specialist knowledge to deliver an all round value offering and tailored solutions for its clients. In addition to traditional transaction processing (arranging all the elements, such as airline ticketing, hotel and car rental bookings, etc, for the employees of its corporate clients) Viking’s travel management services include:
Events & Meeting Management
- Viking has an innovative and creative team of professionals who handle a wide spectrum of conferences, seminars and corporate events catering to the needs of specific corporate clients or a specific topic/industry.
- Our years of event management experience, local knowledge and supplier relations combined with solid understanding of business dynamics guarantees excellent customer satisfaction time after time.
- Conferences, seminars, meetings of all sizes alongside corporate events such as incentives, product launches, openings, gala nights are our basic activities in Turkey.
- Outbound incentives are an area of specialization for Viking. Our team of professionals pride themselves on surpassing client expectations, combining their event management expertise with solid business understanding to achieve results that speak for themselves.
- We have a distinguished list of multinational and leading Turkish companies for whom we regularly organize tours ranging in size from 25 to 750 participants.
- In addition to incentives, we cater to FIT’s and groups attending various trade fairs, exhibitions and congresses worldwide. Our areas of focus are pharmaceuticals and telecommunications.
- We cater to the needs of incoming FITs, groups and incentives
- We work closely with leading travel agencies and tour operators from Europe, Asia, North America and South Africa. We provide customized, high quality services throughout Turkey via our own offices and affiliated service points covering all major touristic destinations.
- Large volumes of domestic traffic has led to excellent relations and bargaining power with local suppliers, resulting in competitive negotiated rates.
- Time-tested itineraries are fully flexible and scalable to adapt to specific requirements. Please feel free to view our list of sample programs which can be found in the Resources section of this presentation.
- Our experienced team of incoming specialists are at your service to provide assistance, information and quotations.
- We offer “blue voyages” along the turquoise costal of Turkish Mediterranean by yacht charters as well as regular departing boats.
AiRep Aviation and Tourism
AiRep was founded in 1992, with the purpose of providing representation services (GSA, PSA and GSR) passenger and cargo in Turkey to various travel and transport related companies. Initially, AiRep focused on the airline sector, represented/representing several prominent international carriers. Those are; Air Transat, Kuwait Airways, Scandinavian Airlines (SAS), Thai Airways International and EL-AL.
AiRep has announced CruiseRep as its brand in 2004. CruiseRep representing luxury cruise lines who are operating in the North Sea and Baltics. Those are; Amadeus Waterways, Compagnie Du Ponant, Crystal Cruises, DFDS, Disney Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, SeaDream Yacht Club, Silversea Cruises, Star Clippers, The Yacht of Seabourn and Viking Line.
APG-GA, the world’s leading network for airline services, appointed AiRep as its Global Associate for Turkey in 2006. APG TURKEY has been established at the beginning of 2011 for the sole business of APG’s activities. APG offers airlines a selection of products designed to meet their needs efficiently and cost-effectively. In cooperation with IATA, APG has set up the IBCS product, the IATA BSP Consolidator System designed for airlines entering a new market and wanting to belong to BSP in a cost-effective manner. APG Turkey has GSSA representations as a result of its APG contract, acting as subcontractor. Those airlines are Aironix, China Southern Airlines, Darwin Airlines, Heli Air Monaco, Hong Kong Airlines, Olympic Air, Syphax Airlines, TAAG Angola Airlines and Uzbekistan Airways.
Viking Cargo Ltd.
Established in 1996, Viking Cargo, is an IATA licensed airfreight forwarder who can arrange for competitively priced worldwide air shipments of goods. Our highly experienced cargo staff pride themselves on finding the best available rates for worldwide air shipments. Our cargo division also has extensive experience in cargo charter operations between Turkey and the Turkic Republics.
Established in 2000, Sonfiyat.com is Turkey's first online travel site on the Internet. Customers can make real time online air ticket, hotel and car rental reservations, pay with credit card and buy their tickets on this site.